Wednesday

Shooting for You! - Amy Wenzel's Breakfast at Tiffany's shoot

I remember the first time I saw this video, I was smitten! I asked Amy once about why she did the Breakfast at Tiffany's Shoot and she said it was just for fun. Her project has certainly inspired me in my own 'just for me' projects and I hope it will be able to do that for you as well! Here's to shooting for YOU!





And here is Amy's final image from her Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired shoot...

Thanks Amy for sending the image over to go with the video! :-) 

8 comments:

  1. That is BREATHTAKING. I can't believe HOW beautiful, HOW creative, and HOW original that is. All I can say is WOW. And I will be more open to inspiration that takes me in directions like this. So out of the norm. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Amy's work and also loved this shoot when I first stummbled upon her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart flutters when I see anything by Amy Wenzel...but this is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! I love watching other photographers work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. This is...gorgeous!!!!

    And you definitely need to do some "just for you" shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this! Such an awesome idea and she executed it with perfection!

    ReplyDelete